Monday, November 8, 2010

New Beginning

Well I suppose this is as good a time as any to begin a blog. I lead a fairly boring life, mundane and sedate and riddled with routines and schedules. I have a 7 and a half month old little boy, who is the light of both my eyes and his fathers. We're a happy little family unit. We keep to ourselves for the most part but can and will be outspoken and forceful as needed, but usually this is a rarity as I try to keep the drama in our lives to a minimum. All in all I live an absolutely amazing existence and wouldn't trade any of it for the world.

I guess this blog will mostly be about my favorite things and how they impact my day to day life. Like right now I can't live without my Marlboro cigarettes, Mountain Dew, and Glittersniffer Cosmestics eyeshadows, I mean I could really but I probably wouldn't be anyone you'd want to hangout with, now would I?

I also am trying get my jewelry business up and running. I make jewelry, I teach others to make jewelry, it's not that hard to string beads and make something pretty. I have over 200 pieces ready to sell, I just need to post photos of them up on my website and get things moving on it. Do you know how long it takes to photograph 200 individual pieces of jewelry and get them on the displays for photographing, yes, a very daunting task to say the least and mean the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment